We believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place for everyone to learn, and are committed to making this possible for deserving students this summer. If you are interested in applying for a full scholarship to one session of summer camp, please send a letter with the following information:
Child’s name / age / contact information / school name / desired camp location / session preference
Child’s handwritten or typed response (or dictated to parent in the case of younger chefs) to the questions:
1. Why would you like to attend cooking camp this summer?
2. What is your favorite food to eat?
3. If you could learn to cook anything what would it be?
4. Do you have any special talents in the kitchen? Do you have any signature dishes you make at home?
5. What fruit or vegetable describes you best, and why?
~Parent should also mention in writing why their family is deserving of this scholarship opportunity.
Please email submissions to email@example.com or mail to 1590 Rosecrans Blvd, #D309, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 by May 1, 2017.
Scholarship will be chosen by May 15, 2017.